Meet the Team, See our Delivery Plan
MEET THE TEAM
FEDF’s work is facilitated by Stuart Klosinski and Rowena Sherratt. They work with an extended team drawn from Barrow in Furness Borough and South Lakeland District Councils,BAE SYSTEMS and Furness College,
Tel: 07836254721 or 01229 314039
Research and Administration Coordinator
Tel: 01229 314100
The delivery team are available from 08.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday at The Supply Chain Growth CentreTM in Unit 4,Trinity Enterprise Centre, Ironworks Road, Barrow LA14 2PN .
The Team also work with local suppliers, printers and designers to help you access our services.
In addition we work with the following organisations:
- the economic growth work of local authorities Including the developing Lancaster and South Cumbria Economic Region Initiative;
- the two Barrow and Ulverston Business Improvement Districts delivery teams;
- Federation of Small Businesses;
- Furness College;
- Brathay Trust;The Made Smarter initiative to boost sme digital manufacturing capability;
- Department for International Trade on exports and inward investment;
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply’s local branch;
- other organisations such as accountants, banks and other intermediaries.
THE FEDF DELIVERY PLAN 2018-2023
You can read the current FEDF Delivery Plan here. FEDF DELIVERY PLAN 2018 2023M .
Its content will enable you to understand the key challenges facing and opportunities for the Furness area’s economy .
It is focused upon four priorities:
- education employment and skills;
- business engagemenT;
- quality of life.
The Delivery Plan sets out longer term objectives and actions to the early 2030s’ including diversification opportunities.